With summer in full swing and the BBQ (hopefully) cleaned, it’s time to show off your grilling skills! We have pulled together our top 10 grilling recipes that were created to pair beautifully with wine. From red to white wine pairings, this list has it all - plus a fantastic shipping deal!
So fire up those coals, pour yourself a glass of your favorite Round Pond wine, and get grilling!
our 10 best Grilling Recipes
1. Arugula Salad with Grilled Asparagus - This refreshing salad is perfect for a light supper or as a side to any grilled meat. It also pairs fantastically with our Proprietary Nebbiolo!
2. Grilled Marinated Lamb Skewers - These lamb skewers are easy to make and pack delicious flavor. Lamb is a classic accompaniment to our Proprietary Super Tuscan, and this marinade’s garlic and thyme flavors heighten the pairing.
3. Gorgonzola & Stone Fruit Flatbread - This flavorful flatbread brings together smoky-sweet grilled peaches with creamy gorgonzola in a delicious way. Created to pair with our Rutherford Cabernet!
4. Blood Orange Lavender Marinated Prawns - The tang of the marinated prawns is wonderfully balanced by the sweet savoriness of the summer fresh tomato and watermelon salad. Pair with our Proprietary White Wine to bring out the best in this singular recipe.
5. Burgers with Red Wine Vinegar BBQ Sauce - Not only is this hamburger recipe amazingly delicious, but making BBQ sauce from scratch makes all the difference in the world. Pairs perfectly with our Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon.
6. Lavosh "Pizza" with Grilled Tomatoes & Balsamico - A Lavosh "dough" topped with grilled heirloom tomatoes, our 10 year aged Aceto Balsamico, and lamb sausage makes for something truly special when paired with our Proprietary Left Bank Blend!
7. Grilled Corn with Chili-Lime Butter - This grilled corn recipe ups the ante for your backyard BBQs! The chili oil and lime add a fantastic spicy vibrance to the sweet smoky flavors found in the grilled corn. This pairs beautifully with our Reserve Sauvignon Blanc.
8. Grilled Chicken with Italian Salsa Verde - Specially created to pair with our Rutherford Cabernet, this recipe has a unique Italian herb salsa verde that makes the flavors of the marinated chicken -pop- with unexpected Mediterranean flair!
9. Friday Night Beef Sliders - These beef sliders with an inventive garlic and kale pesto will be a hit! The Mediterranean flavors of the sliders and pesto pair well with our Proprietary Super Tuscan.
10. Grilled Chicken Flatbread - This tangy BBQ grilled chicken flatbread is baked on the grill for that characteristically crispy, smoky crust that makes good flatbread great. The grilled chicken, onion and goat cheese toppings create the perfect amount of creaminess to pair wonderfully with our Proprietary Red Wine.
Get The Printer-Friendly Version of These Fantastic Recipes