Winter is on the wane, but it's not quite gone yet! To keep you happy and well-fed, we have pulled together our favorite cold-weather recipes that were created to pair beautifully with wine. From red to white wine pairings, this list has it all. Cheers!
8 great cold-weather Recipes
1. Red Wine Mushroom & Prosciutto-Wrapped Meatloaf - Sliced and served alongside a bright salad, this meatloaf pairs wonderfully with our Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon.
2. Creamy Cauliflower Soup - Specially created to pair with our Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, this simple, delicious cauliflower soup that will warm you up in no time!
3. Kale and Mushroom with Smoked Bacon - Lacinato kale teams up with wild mushrooms and applewood-smoked bacon that's great with our Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon.
4. Wine Country Beef Stew - This easy, hearty beef stew was one of our most popular tasting room pairings for our Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon.
5. Parmesan Gnocchi with Mushrooms - Cheesy, delicious gnocchi is easier to make than you think. This version makes such an impressive entree when paired with our Reserve Sauvignon Blanc.
6. Roasted Beet Salad - Grapefruit provides a splash of acidity to this colorful beet salad, making it the perfect complement to our fruity Rutherford Sauvignon Blanc.
7. Wine Country Cioppino - Chef Jamie has created this wonderful cioppino featuring fresh shellfish and fennel that pairs fantastically with our Proprietary Rosato di Nebbiolo or Proprietary Left Bank Blend.
8. Sugo all'Amatriciana - This regional sauce is one of the most well- known ragus in Italian cuisine, and pairs wonderfully with our Proprietary Super Tuscan.
Do you have a favorite cold-weather recipe? Let us know in the comments below!