The holidays may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to enjoy our favorite party hors d’oeuvres, even if just at home. To keep the celebration going, we've put together a list of our most beloved bite-size savory treats - and a few sweet ones too!
our must - try appetizers
1. Goat Cheese Stuffed Figs - A fantastic combination of flavors delight in these goat cheese stuffed figs with a cassis glaze! With sweet from the figs, creamy tang from the goat cheese and salt from the pancetta - it's sure to please.
2. Grilled Eggplant Dip - Reminiscent of baba ganoush, this Grilled Eggplant and Niçoise Olive Dip is brightened by fresh herbs, currants and a tasty savory note (thank you olives!).
4. Cauliflower Soup - A simple, lovely cauliflower soup that will warm up your guests whether as an appetizer in espresso cups or as the first course.
5. Chicken Liver Mousse - Want to impress all of your foodie friends? Whip up this chicken liver mousse, serve with crackers or crostini, and they'll beg for the recipe!
6. Fried Chicken Deviled Eggs - Add a little bit of Southern charm to your next batch of deviled eggs! These Fried Chicken Deviled Eggs are sure to be a welcomed twist on a classic appetizer.
7. Peppermint Marshmallows - The perfect winter treat! These homemade Peppermint Marshmallows feature the essentials to combat those winter blues - peppermint, white chocolate and candy canes.
9. Butternut Squash Bruschetta - To kickoff the season, Chef Jamie has prepared this butternut squash bruschetta with homemade ricotta and crispy sage. It’s one to put on the shopping list post haste.
10. Classic Garlic Aioli - This simple garlic aioli is a wonderful condiment for many dishes: with cut bread as an app or spread on your favorite sandwich. Quick, easy & delicious!
11. Lemon Thyme Shortbread Cookies - Sure to be a crowd-pleaser, these small, buttery shortbread cookies are packed with the flavors of fresh lemon and lemon thyme .
12. Roasted Yellow Beets with Blood Orange Oil - Need a quick side dish? We have just the one with yellow beets, blood orange olive oil, red wine vinegar, and sea salt. It’s a gorgeous (and easy!) showstopper.
15. Lamb & Feta Meatballs with Fig & Apricot Chutney - These lamb meatballs make terrific hors d’oeuvres served over baby arugula or even just with toothpicks.
What are your favorite appetizers? Let us know in the comments below!