How many ways can you add the sweet, tangy bite of Blood Orange to your life? From cocktails to glazes to desserts, we have a plethora of fun ways to use our Round Pond Blood Orange Olive Oil and Round Pond Blood Orange Syrup. Become a chef with just a drizzle!
Our Blood Orange Oil & Syrup Recommendations
1. Make a Cocktail – Muddle rosemary and shake with gin and our Blood Orange Syrup. Add a quick splash of club soda for a little fizz.
2. Make an Appetizer – Mash avocado onto toasted baguette slices. Drizzle with our Blood Orange Olive Oil and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
3. Make a Cake – Use our Blood Orange Olive Oil in place of olive oil in a polenta olive oil cake, and top with candied orange peel.
4. Make Dessert – Drizzle Round Pond Blood Orange Syrup over vanilla ice cream and top with whipped cream and slivered almonds.
5. Make an Easy Bite – Finely slice a fennel bulb and serve on a platter sprinkled with coarse sea salt. Whisk together Round Pond Blood Orange Olive Oil and Blood Orange Syrup and serve with fennel for dipping.
6. Make a Glaze – Whisk Round Pond Blood Orange Syrup with hot chili flakes as a sweet, hot glaze for grilled shrimp or pork.
7. Make a Snack – Drizzle hummus with our Blood Orange Olive Oil, and top with dukkah (an Egyptian condiment consisting of a mixture of herbs, nuts, and spices).
8. Make a Sweet Treat – Spread melted chocolate over toasted brioche slices. Drizzle lightly with Round Pond Blood Orange Syrup and Blood Orange Olive Oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
9. Make an Hors D’Oeuvre – Drizzle Round Pond Blood Orange Syrup over feta cheese and serve with crostini, kalamata olives, and water-soaked walnuts (soaking walnuts overnight in water removes the phytic acid that makes your mouth itchy).
10. Make Veggies Special – Drizzle our Blood Orange Olive Oil over roasted or grilled beets, sweet potatoes, winter squash, brussels sprouts, zucchini or green beans.
Do you have any favorite uses for our olive oils and syrups?
We would love to hear your ideas in the comment section below!